This month went by so fast! I seriously cannot believe it's almost December. I sat down last night to plan out blog posts and could not believe that it was already time for favorites again!
The beginning of the month was super stressful with finals and such, but then I got to travel and that was super fun! I guess because I've been busy with school and then living out of a suitcase I don't have as many favorites this month, but here's what I've been obsessing over in November! Enjoy! :)
1. Everett Field Jacket \\ I had my eye on this since August and finally purchased it in October. I didn't really get to wear it all that much then because it was still a little warm. I definitely got my wear in November though! Up here in Ohio I've been wearing it almost every day and having fun layering it over outfits. It's the perfect casual jacket!
2. Mophie Juice Pack \\ The girl at Verizon told me this this holds FOUR charges...yeah it totally doesn't...but it does hold one, which is double was I normally have. It seemed like this month with finals/traveling that I was always making sure this was charged up. It's great when you're going to be out for a while or when your on your phone a lot (like online shopping during 6 hour critiques...).
3. Pearls and Bauble Necklace \\ I've seriously been wearing the heck out of this necklace (if you follow me on Instagram you already know this! haha), I had been seeing these everywhere and LOVING them, however they were always super expensive. I found this one at Express for $35 (right now it's on sale for like $17!), and thought it was very reasonably priced. It looks just as good as the more expensive ones and I can't wait to dress it up for the holidays! :)
4. Bean Boots \\ I got these at the end of October, and I loved them then...but I have really gotten to use them this month with being up north and what not. I totally realized how great they are in the snow when trudging through a few inches of it (which is totally a blizzard I don't care what ya'll say up here). I definitely almost busted my butt in my riding boots, so I guess ya'll can have that hilarious mental picture, and after that it was Bean Boots all the way.
5. Julep Lip Gloss \\ I got one of these in my Julep box last month (mine is in "Glowing") and it has stayed in my purse every since. I love the consistency and taste of it and it stays on for a while. I have a thing with sticky lip gloss, and this one isn't sticky at all and goes on great!
What are your favorite things this month?