2013 has almost come to an end and I can't believe it! It's been a great year and I'm hoping 2014 will be even better! Next year I'll be graduating undergraduate and (hopefully) starting my masters! :)
I thought New Years Resolutions would be appropriate (and maybe since I'm putting them for the world to see, I'll actually stick to them this year!). The new year always gives such a great clean slate...even if that new gym membership doesn't last past January. ;)
1. Better daily routine \\ I always try an do this before each quarter, but it's so difficult with 8 am classes. I'm definitely a night owl and can stay up until 3 am for no reason, which is great when I need to be working on projects for finals...but not so great when I'm online shopping and watching Netflix and have an 8 am class the next day... I always feel like even if I do get a nap my day is still shot and then I'm on a weird schedule for the rest of the week...so I'm going to try REALLY REALLY hard to get my 8 hours at normal times...
2. Eat healthier \\ (and work out more) I know this is EVERYONES New Years resolution, but ya'll I really need to. I'm pretty sure I have slight genetic hypoglycemia (which is basically low blood sugar) because I'm super sensitive to sugary stuff and I crave it! If I have too much I get super sick and cranky (also if I wait too long to eat). Last year I tried the Low Carb diet for a while and felt so much better! (My boyfriend keeps trying to get me to do it again because "I was so nice" haha)
3. Get a good nights sleep \\ This kind of goes hand in hand with number 1, but like I said...if I don't then I feel like my next day is completely shot...even if I get a nap in.
4. Better Blogging Routine \\ Now that I've kind of gotten into the swing of things with this blog (regularly updating for three months now woo woo!) I'd really like to get into a routine with it. I'm working on scheduling out posts and I'd like them all to go out on certain days and times. It'll be a challenge as I usually write blog posts now when I have free time.
5. Read more books \\ I used to read so many books before college, and I'd like to get back to that. There's always a lot of books that I have on my theoretical reading list but I never get around to getting them. School is really hectic and demanding, but I'd like to find time this year to sit back and read for fun like I used to.
What's your New Years Resolutions for 2014?