1. Bold Color || I love all the bright and bold colors that are carrying through from summer into fall. Especially hot pink and purple. They're such a statement and can really make an outfit. That's why bold color is the number one trend this fall.
2. Metallics || There's no doubt that anything shiny and metallic is huge (once again) this season. Pick up great evening bag in gold or silver (or both!) because it will literally go with anything.
3. Cobalt || Move over Radiant Orchard. If there's one color I've noticed for fall it's cobalt! Seriously, cobalt is everywhere (Like this adorable Kate Spade dress!) and looks good on every skin tone. A bright bold blue bag would be perfect for the upcoming season.
4. Animal Print || Not that this even needs its own category, because I think the leopard print trend has established itself enough to be a staple now, but just to reiterate. Get a leopard print clutch! (I need one) I can literally think of endless things in my closet to style it with.
5. A Statement || Not that all of these bags aren't statements, but what I mean by this is a clutch in something that is usually reserved for a smaller accessory, like jewelry. I love this tortoiseshell one and pretty embellishments have been huge lately. I think a clutch like this could really be the finishing touch on a look to make it pop! (The tortoiseshell with a pink sheath dress? Yes please!)
6. Classic Fall Hues || I cannot wait to hear crunching fall leaves under my loafers and pick out pumpkins to carve. Which is why I just had to include this burgundy suede envelope clutch to the list. Wouldn't it be perfect with a plaid button down a little dressed up... Please excuse me while I day dream of cooler, crisper days :)
Which one is your favorite?