As much as I would love to, I don't get to blog all day long as my main job so I'm at the office from 9-5. I realized I rarely share any office looks - I guess after a week of work I want to dress up in fun looks for y'all! However, I thought I would share a bit of outfit inspiration with some wardrobe staples I've been wearing on repeat at the office!
I've definitely got a case of spring fever, y'all! The weather here lately has been absolutely gorgeous and I've been able to break out some of my new spring finds - like this adorable floral romper! I just love the trendy bell sleeves and pairing it with a pair of over the knee boots and a jacket, if it's too chilly, makes it a great transition piece for those cooler early spring days. Here's to patio weather, longer days, and swimsuit season! Yay, spring!
Happy (almost) Valentine's Day, y'all! This year I decided to throw my first Galentine's Party for my best girl friends so I could ask them to stand by me in my wedding (spoiler - they said yes! Yay!) Rearranging my bar cart with lots of pink V-Day accents and yummy sweets was a definite must for the get together! I had so much fun putting together this shoot and planning a Galentine's that I will definitely have to make it a tradition!
Happy Thursday! This week I'm extra glad it's almost the weekend, it's been a super hectic few weeks for me, between helping family move, running errands, and getting ready for Valentines Day (see my posts on V-Day here, here, and here). I wanted to share this outfit because I've basically been living in some form of it it lately! It's so easy to throw on a cool jacket and a pair of jeans for an easy yet stylish outfit for busy days!
Ya'll, I cannot believe it's already February and Valentine's Day is only a week away! I feel like I was just writing Christmas gift guides and now it's time for another! I've said it a thousand times but I'll say it again, guys are seriously the hardest people to shop for...it's totally not fair at all!
1. New Shirts - Guys aren't big on shopping and I'm assuming since you're reading a fashion blog you are, so why don't you style your boyfriend and grab some new shirts to spruce up his wardrobe for Valentine's Day! I love how this one subtly nods to the holiday with a shade of pink, plus it will be the perfect addition to his closet for the upcoming spring season!
2. Cool Watch - A watch is something my guy would never buy for himself, which is why it would be such a great gift, not to mention a sweet everyday reminder of his lovely fiancee!
3. Bluetooth Speakers - This was actually my gift to Jered for Christmas and he uses it all the time! A portable speaker is a perfect gift for a tech savvy or music loving guy, plus they have surprisingly good sound for such a small gadget.
4. Leather Belt - I'm all about practicality when it comes to gift giving, I definitely want whoever I'm giving a gift to actually use it. A nice leather belt is something a guy will use basically every day and it will last him a while, I love this Brooks Brothers one for a classic style.
5. Sunglasses - Sunglasses are another thing that Jered absolutely will not buy for himself. I don't know how many pairs of those cheap plastic ones with logos on the side he has, but it's way too many. A good pair of Ray-Bans would make a great gift for any guy that wouldn't think about splurging on them himself.
6. & 7. Bottle Opener & Whiskey Stones - I combined these gifts into one because whether your man is a beer guy or a whisky enthusiast, you can never go wrong with some unique bar accessories.
8. iPhone Case - A new smartphone case is always a good gift idea, with the amount phones get beat around during the day I know I'm always in need of a new one. This woodgrain one is the perfect amount of stylish for any guy.
9. Cologne - Ok, so this might actually be more of a gift for me but, whatever. This is my absolute favorite cologne on Jered. I seriously always make sure he doesn't run out of his Brooks Brothers Classic cologne - plus it makes the perfect last minute gift if I'm short on ideas!
10. Valentine's Themed Boxers - This is a little bit of a gag gift that I think is totally hilarious that I've been including in my Valentine's Day gifts for a few years now. It's just funny to know my guy is walking around in heart print boxers for some reason - and it's practical. This may be TMI - but J.Crew apparently has the best boxers :).
It's been a while since I've done a re-cap of what's been happening in my life, something I share a bit more on Instagram rather than in the formality of an outfit post or style guide here on the blog. I love reading what all my favorite bloggers are up to once in a while so I thought I'd share with you guys!
Pop, Fizz, Clink! This New Years was a big one for me! Not only did I turn 25 (I'm halfway through my twenties guys...) but found out about some big changes in 2017!